Choosing the right real estate agent, understanding market conditions and having all your documents in place will ensure the selling process runs smoothly when you are selling a home or acreage in Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Parkland County, the Edmonton area, or elsewhere.
A REALTOR® can save you money
• With a REALTOR® on your side, you will have access to the most current market conditions, appropriate pricing and the most buyers. Most people lack these resources which are essential to getting the best price on their home.
26 questions to ask a REALTOR®
• Perhaps your first agent did not get the job done right. Here are 26 questions you must ask (and get satisfactory answers to) before you select your next REALTOR®.
A REALTOR® can be one of your most valuable resources
• Why trust your valuable home equity to anyone other than a professional? When your home is placed before the most buyers, at an appropriate price, you win by achieving the best price in the shortest time on the market.
A REALTOR® can protect your equity
• Most homes sell for over $300,000. A REALTOR® can help you retain the most of your hard-earned dollars.
Understanding market conditions
• Buyer's market? Seller's market? Balanced market? This report identifies the impact of these market conditions on the sale of your home.
Gather your documents
• Paperwork is an important aspect of selling a home. Here is a review of the documents you will need to ensure a smooth process.
How to determine your home's worth
• While many factors determine the value of your home, in the end "worth" is really determined by what a buyer will pay. Here is how REALTORS® use a number of factors to determine the value of your home.