Your Most Valuable Resource: A Real Estate Professional
A REALTOR® can be one of your most valuable resources
Selling a home, whether in Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Parkland County, the Edmonton area, or elsewhere, is a time consuming and complicated process. Why would you want to risk getting less than you deserve? Why take chances with your equity that you have worked so hard to achieve? A REALTOR® is trained to understand the numerous details and factors that contribute to a successful sale and your bottom line. In fact, with his or her background, education, contacts and experience, this person could be one of your most valuable resources. Here are just a few of the reasons why you should consider a professional when it comes to selling your home. An experienced REALTOR®:
- Understands market conditions and has access to the most current information.
- Places and pays for effective advertising in the right places, for the best results.
- Prices your home realistically, to give you the highest price.
- Creates demand for your home.
- Knows how to screen potential buyers, and eliminate the bargain shoppers.
- Is experienced in negotiation.
- Is always on call, and available at all times to show your home.
- Remains objective when presenting offers and counter-offers.
- Listens to your needs, respects your opinions and allows you to make decisions.
- Understands the real estate industry, from both the buyer and seller perspective.
- Protects your rights.
- Handles the numerous details involved in the sale of your home.
- Can recommend a lawyer who specializes in real estate to take care of your interests.
- Is experienced with resolving problems to ensure a successful closing.
- Uses his or her network of real estate resources to place your home before the most qualified buyers.
- Adheres to a professional code of conduct, established by local and national associations.
- Can recommend improvements that can increase the price you'll receive on your home.
- Submits offers, negotiates prices and handles paperwork of the transactions.
When it comes time to sell your home, an experienced REALTOR® can save you time and money. Most important, he or she will ensure that your home is sold fast, and for the best price!
[Read my blog article "Questions Buyers Ask, Part 1: Working With a REALTOR®".]